Benefit from our years of experience and use a second pair of EYES to improve practice……
- Getting on track.
- Appraising environment and documentation.
- Tips for improving practice.
- Time management.
- Understanding your community.
- QIP in action.
- Making the difficult decisions.
- Putting your vision into practice.
“Establishing and maintaining a culture of ongoing reflection and self-review offers challenge, provides motivation and supports positive levels of educator, co-ordinator and staff member satisfaction.”
Early Years Learning Framework, p13; Framework for School Age Care,p12.
Sydney J Harris