We will deliver training and professional development sessions which are designed to be inclusive for all members of the team and interactive, meaningful and practical. EYES facilitation will focus on the strengths, attitudes and dispositions of your team.
“Each approved service is unique and the ways in which the elements and standards are met will be determined by the service context, including the service environment; needs, interests and abilities of children attending the service; and the needs of families and the wider community” Guide to the National Quality Standard p17
Select from our Professional Learning sessions and contact us to discuss your unique service needs for tailor made training.
Collaborative Partnerships with Families
On three different training occasions the whole team commented on Kate and Annie’s
- Attention to detail in the preparation of the sessions.
- Ability to create a safe atmosphere that encouraged open and honest contributions from the individual team members.
- Ability to make sessions fun and still meaningful.
- Incorporate movement and active involvement.
- Cater for and help us learning about the different learning styles of the team members.