The Stop, Think, Change session “helped me to really stop and think about why we do what we do”
Allison, Participant, 2015.
“Critical reflection involves closely examining all aspects of events and experiences from different perspectives.” EYLF,p13
- Thinking about planning, implementing, teaching and learning.
- Creating a culture of support and trust to engage in open communication.
- Understanding the beliefs of your service and the people in it.
- Thinking about your philosophy, your ethics, your practice.
- Creative thinking and generating new ideas
Creative people are curious, flexible, persistent and independent with a tremendous spirit of adventure and a love of play.