- Support the learning styles of individual team members.
- Develop your communication skills.
- What is quality?
- Observe, Discuss, Sight.
- Develop a culture of open communication and honesty.
- Establish and implement positive interactions.
- Managing challenging situations.
- Playing to the strengths of the individual.
- Support the well being of your team.
“Teamwork and collaboration, where others’ viewpoints are respected and contributions are acknowledged, are fundamental to the development of trusting relationships. Diversity within the team in terms of skills, experiences and backgrounds enhances the team and ultimately leads to more effective and responsive programs for children.”
Guide to the National Quality Standard, QA4, p106