“Just loved it! Thank you so much-was so helpful in assisting us to take the first step in achieving our goal”
Approved Provider, 2015
- Through the EYES and voices of Children,Families, Educators, Community and other Professionals.
- What does your environment say about the intention of the people who ‘live’ in it and the community in which it resides?
- Attracting children’s engagement and supporting interests, strengths and needs in their play and learning.
- Meeting the intent of the National Regulations, National Quality Standard, EYLF and current research and thinking.
- Sustainable resources and aesthetically inviting learning spaces.
- Creating memories for children.
- Visual noise and valuing children’s work.
“The physical environment plays a critical role in keeping children safe; reducing the risk of unintentional injuries; contributing to their wellbeing, happiness, creativity and developing independence; and determining the quality of children’s learning and experiences.”
Guide to the National Quality Standard,QA3, p80